The African Union Commission and the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) launched the Saving Lives, Economies and Livelihoods campaign to promote hassle-free travel across Africa while, at the same time, preventing cross-border spread of COVID-19 infection.Together with its partners, African Union and Africa CDC are providing this #TrustedTravel, My COVID Pass tool to simplify verification of public health documentation for travellers during exit and entry across borders. For enquiries and support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Africa Union's Digital Vaccination Platform is now open to the public...
- Information about the latest travel restrictions and entry requirements applicable to the entire stretch of your journey.
- Database of authorised laboratories and vaccination compliance information.
- Africa CDC “mutual recognition protocol” for COVID-19 testing and test results, and vaccination certificates (including yellow fever and a future COVID-19 vaccine).
- Simplified health-related immigration processing for travellers and port officials.
- The information is supplied by African Union Member States and validated by Africa CDC.
#TrustedTravel Technology Partners are:
How to use the Portal
Countries' Travel Guides
Ministry of Health - Kenya
Saving Lives, Economies and Livelihoods in Africa
Promoting harmonized, standardized and coordinated entry and exit for travellers in African Union Member States through digital solutions.