COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines During the 2021 Summit of African Union Heads of State and Government
Meetings and gatherings have been known to aid the spread of COVID-19. The Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) and the Medical Services Directorate of the African Union have prepared this guideline to ensure safety of delegates and a transmission-free summit. Delegates are advised to take note of these guidelines and maintain high-level discipline and a sense of responsibility by respecting the safety and prevention measures.
SAFETY WHEN TRAVELLING
* All delegates should ensure that they have a negative COVID-19 test result before travelling.
* Maintain physical distance of 1-2 metres from others at the airport and at all public places.
* Observe personal hygiene always – regular washing of hands with soap and water or cleaning your hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
* Keep a portable bottle of alcohol-based hand sanitizer with you always to clean your hands anytime you touch surfaces that are used by other people.
* Observe respiratory hygiene always – wear a face mask while at the airport and all through the flight.
* Limit direct contact (or touch) with surfaces at the airport and in public places.
|Advisory to Delegates During the 2021 Summit of African Union Heads of State and Government – ARA||Download|
|Advisory to Delegates During the 2021 Summit of African Union Heads of State and Government – ENG||Download|
|Advisory to Delegates During the 2021 Summit of African Union Heads of State and Government – FRE||Download|